Intern Marketing Lay's, Doritos & Cheetos
An internship with one of our PepsiCo Marketing teams means working in a dynamic and results-driven FMCG company with an ambitious team. Day in, day out we pour our heart and soul into expanding our brand portfolio, of which Lay's/Doritos, Duyvis/Snack a Jacks, and Quaker are only a few examples. Are you looking for a challenging internship? Join one of our PepsiCo Marketing teams!
The Next Interns Day on the 11th of May is part of the recruitment process for these internships.
What does a day look like? You will…
- … set up communication campaigns for our brands (both offline and online);
- … support the launch of new products;
- … establish various market data analyses and New Product Development processes;
- … actively help and execute Below the Line activities, including sampling campaigns and consumer promotions /events;
- … support social media campaigns.
We are seeking interns for the following marketing roles:
- Marketing Duyvis & Snack a Jacks
- Marketing Quaker
- Marketing Lays, Doritos & Cheetos (Salty)
(For Shopper Marketing and Online Marketing see other vacancies on our website)
What does PepsiCo offer?
- A challenging internship in a fast-paced and dynamic environment within one of the world's largest FMCG companies;
- Room to exercise your own initiative and a high level of responsibility, taking ownership of several projects;
- A role as part of a young and enthusiastic Marketing team;
- An informal atmosphere, ideal for you to demonstrate your knowledge and creativity. Our objective is to connect your talent successfully to our challenging business goals;
- A chance to connect with our current interns (25-30). There are weekly intern lunches and ample opportunities to exchange knowledge and experiences;
- An internship salary of €435 per month based on a 40-hour workweek. Additionally, you will receive a travel allowance;
- Last but not least: you'll have the chance to take home bags of chips every Friday!
Who are we looking for? Someone who…
- … is a HBO / WO Bachelor's or Master's student or graduated (max. 3 months) in the direction of / with affinity for Marketing;
- … is eager to help taking our major brands to a next level;
- … likes to take initiative and to give creative input;
- … is result-oriented and proactively picks up various projects;
- … is a team player with strong communication skills;
- … can work independently and is able to set priorities;
- … is accurate and has analytical skills;
- … has a good understanding of Dutch and/or English;
- … preferably understands computer programs (e.g. Excel and Powerpoint);
- Driver's license is a prerequisite.
How to apply?
We are looking for an intern from July/August/September 2017 for a period of 5-6 months. This role is a full-time internship (graduation assignment in consultation) in one of our Marketing teams in Utrecht.
The Next Interns Day on the 11th of May is part of the recruitment process for this internship! The deadline for registration for this in-house day is April 26, 2017 (18:00h). Apply by uploading your CV and short motivation letter (as one document) via one of our marketing vacancies on our website in either Dutch or English. For more information about our inhouseday please click on the following link: PepsiCo Next Interns Days.
After considering your application, we will send you a response with the outcome before Thursday May 4. We will invite a maximum of 40 students for this day. For questions regarding this in-house day or our internship vacancies, please contact Tess Mollerus (030-247 3681 or ).