Unilever offers a dynamic environment where people with energy, creativity, and passion cooperate with each other with an open, informal, and performance-driven culture. When you start your internship in Finance, you become part of a team consisting of finance professionals who value your ideas and input, and give you support on the job. The team is working in a worldwide multidisciplinary environment, working together with other departments as Global Marketing and Global R&D.
During your internship you will run your own projects and have your own responsibilities. This will give you a great opportunity to learn more about us, and to develop your personal and professional skills. Next to that, you get a chance to make a direct impact on our brands and processes from day one!
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
• Creating and development of project plans;
• Mapping the performance of a product category;
• Processing data and translating it into useful Unilever information;
• Preparing financial reports.
Skills & Experience
• You are a master student or graduate in Finance or Accounting;
• You are fulltime available for 6 months starting from February 2017;
• You are a real team player;
• You are fluent in English;
• You have good social and communicative skills;
• You have a self-steering ability and a pro-active attitude;
• You have strong analytical skills and like to work with numbers.
• Analytical ability
• Goal orientation
• Enterprising behavior
We offer you a dynamic environment in which people with energy, creativity and passion work together. There are good opportunities to pursue your professional and personal goals and develop yourself on national and international level.