Be part of a fast-developing marketing discipline within Philips and sharpen its added value to the organization by building valuable marketing knowledge and capabilities.
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we’re looking for?
As part of the Personal Care Global Shopper Marketing team you will gain insights on the consumer decision journey and shopper conversion by working on the following activities:
- Support the preparation and execution of shopper marketing initiatives, i.e. creation of global and local shopper communication and activation materials;
- Support markets in the execution of their Local Shopper Activation Plans;
- Prepare overviews based on the current retail trends and shopper insights;
- Prepare specific market and shopper analyses for both operational and strategic decision making;
…and many more exciting tasks which will provide you with a 360˚ view on the shopper and their behavior patterns alongside the buying decision process in personal electric appliances!
The Global shopper marketing team consists of highly motivated marketers with diverse professional and cultural backgrounds. The team is eager to welcome a new member who will help them face the challenging global market of personal care with a focus on field of Shopper Marketing. All team members will happily couch you through the different processes, thus will provide you with a calm and in the same time inspiring working atmosphere as to show your full capabilities and potential! Apart from the Global shopper team, you will be working closely with the Global Personal Care Business Group team as well as with the Shopper marketing teams in the local markets.
- A competitive start of your career with an internship duration of 6 to 8 months;
- Starting in September 2017
- Work in a high-visibility performance team with drive for success and room for taking own initiatives;
- Work on both global and local level with self-driving marketers on exciting projects;
- Gaining experience in a multi-national environment with many career opportunities;
This internship is not compatible with a thesis assignment.
- Students on work placement or final-year study assignment are paid a work placement or final-year study assignment allowance.
- A student on a work placement or final-year study assignment is paid an allowance towards rented accommodation, depending on his/her situation. This will be determined setting up the Intern Contract.
- A student on work placement or final-year study assignment who can prove that he/she is not entitled to a student card for public transport (OV-studentenkaart) is paid an allowance to cover the cost of travel between home and the place of work in accordance with the Conditions of Employment Guideline.
- The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month.
- Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
We are looking for
- A Bachelor/Master student in the field of Marketing, Business Administration or Economics
- Fluent skills in English (both speaking and writing)
- Good analytical skills, creative spirit and an eye for details;
- Hard-working and motivated team-player with a heart for shoppers;
- Previous experience/ background in the retail environment is considered as a plus;
If you recognize yourself in this profile and would like to take this challenge, we invite you to apply!
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
- Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
- Cover Letter outlining your motivation and informing your availability
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, it should be compulsory (for students outside EU/EER) by your education and you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.