We welcome you to an innovative, market driven and challenging environment with great digital opportunities for you to explore. Philips Benelux offers you a chance to get a real digital experience in a driven and young team who perform at a high level.
- Support the Digital Team with their business goals (we are open for your ideas to grow in revenue by increasing traffic, conversion, awareness basket value and loyalty)
- Analyzing data and proposals for improvement of the consumer decision journey, conversion and basket value.
- Support the Customer Relation Management (CRM) Manager with CRM activities (launching email campaigns and improving our customer data)
You are part of the Digital Team and will work together with the Online Merchandise Manager, Digital Business Analyst, CRM Manager, Webshop Managers, Loyalty & Incentive Team, (Trade) Marketing, Media, Sales and IT. You are reporting to the Digital Lead Benelux.
We are looking for an intern who will be part of the Digital team. A Thesis can be discussed, but we prefer someone who wants to learn everything about digital marketing and will be available for hands-on activities.
- Duration: 5-6 Months
- We are looking for student able to start as soon as possible, no later than April 2017
- Students on work placement or final-year study assignment are paid a work placement or final-year study assignment allowance.
- A student on a work placement or final-year study assignment is paid an allowance towards rented accommodation, depending on his/her situation. This will be determined setting up the Intern Contract.
We are looking for
Currently studying towards your HBO (Bachelor in Arts/Master in Arts) or UniversityBachelor of Science/Master of science WO (Bsc./Msc.) in:
- Business Administration
- Business Informatics
- (International) Business Management
- Management Sciences
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
- Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
- Cover Letter outlining your motivation and informing your availability