You will support the Digital Team of Global Brand, Communications & Digital. You will be part of a large global program Digital 2.0, which is improving the Digital marketing and sales capabilities for the whole company. You will focus on Digital Analytics.
Main activity: Participate in the Digital 2.0 Program, and help to design and build the digital analytics capability.
Goal of this internship: Help to bring Digital Analytics to a higher level in the whole company.
- Develop training materials around digital analytics for Philips Digital Analysts & Marketers in the markets and business groups
- Help to further improve the analytics dashboard to show performance around digital marketing and sales
- Support building communications newsletter and other materials to share with Key stakeholders
- Engage digital analyst network in Philips and organize monthly best practice sessions with analyst community globally
- Support with project management, project office and planning around digital analytics
- Support with delivering presentations around digital analytics
- Support in data analysis, visualization and storytelling in PowerPoint slides
Place in the organization is the Global Brand, Communications & Digital department of Philips, which works for all sectors: Philips Healthcare, Lighting and Consumer Lifestyle. Within this team you will be part of the Digital Team. Within the Digital team you will report directly to the Director of Digital Analytics. You will be part of a Digital Analytics (Digital@Scale) project team of around 15 people.
You will be located within the head office in Amsterdam.
You will cooperate closely in the heart of a very dynamic global organization.
- This internship assignment is not suitable to do your thesis
- Duration: 6 months. We prefer student able to perform an 8 months internship assignment.
- We prefer students able to start as soon as possible, no later than August/September 2017
We are looking for
To be successful in this internship we are looking for you:
- Currently studying towards your UniversityMaster of science WO (Msc.) in:
- Business Administration
- Business Economics
- Business Informatics
- (International) Business Management
- Management Sciences
- Preferably knowledge of Digital Analytics and Digital marketing and sales
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Good communication skills
- Show a positive can-do mindset and a hands-on mentality
- Possess a high learning ability and a high working speed
- Work with PowerPoint and Excel
If you recognize yourself in this profile and would like to take this challenge, we invite you to apply 21-06-2017 at the latest!