- Support in Product Development projects, including analysis on consumer and market data
- Creation of materials (packaging, distribution) to optimize go to market
- Freedom to initiate new ideas/ projects based on creative ideas suitable for our consumer needs
- Market Introduction Planning, preparing trade presentations, preparing activation materials, ensuring all information is available timely to countries to prepare their launches
- Online Content Management: analyzing how and where to improve, creation of online content, ensuring availability to users, best practice gathering of online activation in Sales Organizations
- Competitor analysis to support key innovation projects
You will be part of the Philips Roast & Ground team, a dedicated group of Consumer Marketing Managers, within the Business Group Coffee, You will be working in a network of various stakeholders based in both the Netherlands (e.g., consumer marketing team, central communication team, market intelligence specialists) and overseas (e.g., marketing specialists, key account managers).
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
- Starting in November 2017
- Duration: 6-12 months
- Students on work placement or final-year study assignment are paid a work placement or final-year study assignment allowance.
- A student on a work placement or final-year study assignment is paid an allowance towards rented accommodation, depending on his/her situation. This will be determined setting up the Intern Contract.
- A student on work placement or final-year study assignment who can prove that he/she is not entitled to a student card for public transport (OV-studentenkaart) is paid an allowance to cover the cost of travel between home and the place of work in accordance with the Conditions of Employment Guideline.
- The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month.
- Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
We are looking for
The main criteria we are evaluating during this process are:
- Studying for a master degree in
- Business Administration
- Marketing or related field with a passion for products and innovation.
- Strong analytical skills and the passion to drive business growth. Ability to think creatively and pragmatically.
- Ability to collaborate with local marketing and sales teams, and create network within the organization.