Internship Business Analytics
Are you curious? Do you enjoy analysing business transactions? Do you often wonder why people behave in the way they do? Then come join our Business Analytics and Shopper Insights department at PepsiCo Benelux!
The Next Interns Day on the 11th of May is part of the recruitment process for this internship.
What does a working day look like? You will…
- … get insights into the performance of different PepsiCo brands and analyse how customers behave on the shop floor. The goal is to optimize how we offer our products to match the desires of the consumer;
- … provide support to periodic updates of the business performance (eg. our market share);
- … assist in category analyses to identify expected market developments;
- … map current knowledge about the shoppers within our categories and explore which information is needed to respond to the needs of the shopper. This team works for all brands within PepsiCo's portfolio including Lay's, Doritos, Duyvis, Quaker and Pepsi;
- … work with other departments, providing correct data analyses and insights in a consistent and unified way.
What does PepsiCo offer?
- A challenging internship in a fast-paced and dynamic environment within one of the world's largest FMCG companies;
- Room to exercise your own initiative and a high level of responsibility, taking ownership of several projects;
- A role as part of a young and enthusiastic Marketing team;
- An informal atmosphere, ideal for you to demonstrate your knowledge and creativity. Our objective is to connect your talent succesfully to our challenging business goals;
- A chance to connect with our current interns (25-30). There are weekly intern lunches and ample opportunities to exchange knowledge and experiences;
- An internship salary of €435 per month based on a 40-hour workweek. Additionally, you will receive a travel allowance.
- Last but not least: you'll have the chance to take home bags of chips every Friday!
Who are we looking for? Someone who…
- … is always curious about market developments and wants to understand what causes changes;
- … is highly skilled in performing accurate analyses;
- … likes to take initiative and can work independently;
- … has strong communication skills; you will be in contact with all departments within our organisation;
- … has the organisational skills and perservernce to to steer projects in the right direction;
- … is a WO Bachelor;s or Master's student, or graduated (max. 3 months) with relevant degree e.g. Marketing, Business, Communication, Psychology, Sociology, Economics; with affinity for research;
- … has a good understanding of Dutch and/or English;
- … has computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint and SPSS).
How to apply?
We are looking for an intern from August 2017 for a period of 5-6 months. This role is a full-time internship (graduation assignment in consultation) in our Business Analytics Team in Utrecht.
The recruitment process for this internship is part of the Next Interns Day on the 11th of May! The deadline for registration for this in-house day is April 26, 2017 (18:00h). Apply by uploading your CV and short motivation letter (as one document) via the vacancy on our website (in either Dutch or English). For more information about this event please click on the following link: PepsiCo Next Interns Days.
After considering your application, we will send you a response with the outcome before Thursday May 4. We will invite a maximum of 40 students to this event. For questions regarding this in-house day or our internship vacancies, please contact Tess Mollerus (030-247 3811 or ).