Be Bold and Change the World
Bain's Summer Associate (SA) program lets MBAs or advanced degree candidates experience the real world of consulting while discovering what a future with Bain is like.
Your exciting, intensive summer—often at the global office of your choice—will start with a weeklong, off-site training course, where you'll learn our core consulting skills. If you meet our performance expectations, you will receive an offer to return full-time as a consultant upon graduating.
What You'll Do
After your training, you'll work directly with case teams and clients to solve business problems and drive change, immersed in the responsibilities of a full-time Bain consultant. This includes:
- Working closely with full-time consultants, who will provide coaching and mentoring
- Working with clients from Fortune 500 companies, midsize firms, nonprofits and start-ups across many fast-changing industries like consumer goods and retail, technology and telecommunications, financial services, industrial products, private equity and more
- Presenting the results of your work to partners and clients
- Applying knowledge and skills from your first year of business school, and gaining access to an unparalleled range of opportunities
To apply, you'll need to submit the following items, plus any additional requirements for the main office you wish to join:
- Resume/CV (Word doc or PDF files only)
- Educational background information
- Work experience
- Relevant test scores
If you're currently studying at a college or university, please visit your school page for specific application details. And please check with the local office page for which you are applying for any additional application process details.
If you're ready to apply, please start the application process.