ReVIEW your opportunities
You are moving towards the end of your studies or do you now want to apply the theory of what you have studied into practice? The world is open to you, you can go in any direction. With your broad interests, creativity, your smart approach to complex problems and because you enjoy working with people, you have the choice. But which career path do you choose? Come to Rabobank as a Software Development Intern and become the best version of yourself!
ReSET your perceptions
Working at a bank may not be the first thing that comes to mind. But have you ever considered that at our bank you can contribute to a better world and make an impact from day one? For example, by coming up with new ideas from your fresh perspective on the bank.
ReTHINK the start of your career
This Software Development Internship offers you the opportunity to become acquainted with many interesting facets of the bank in 6 months and to discover where your qualities lie. Within Rabobank IT Systems, we are focussing more and more on the automation of our IT processes. We call this IT4IT and it’s spectrum ranges from implementing compliant CI/CD development pipelines to selecting the best computer for developers to work on. We are looking for interns to helps us develop this field of expertise further, by doing research and develop models, build solutions and communicate about it. Some of the responsibilities of your internship include:
- Desk and field research about the current state of IT4IT and what future developments are in this sector;
- Developing the model of impact analysis of changes for IT4IT;
- Building the backlog and workflow system for IT4IT initiatives in Azure DevOps;
- (Help) Building IT4IT solutions;
- Set up multichannel communications about this subject and Rabobank’s position in it, both internally as well as externally
A buddy will help you to find your way around the bank and guide you during your internship.