The Kraft Heinz Company is one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands and global sales of approximately $25 billion. We’re a globally trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods for over 150 years. Our brands are truly global, with products produced and marketed in over 40 countries. These beloved products include condiments and sauces, cheese and dairy, meals, meats, refreshment beverages, coffee, infant and nutrition products, and numerous other grocery products in a portfolio of more than 200 legacy and emerging brands.
No matter the brand, we’re united under one vision: To sustainably grow by delighting more consumers globally. Bringing this vision to life is our team of 39,000+ food lovers, creative thinkers, and high performers worldwide. Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership with Rise Against Hunger. We also stand committed to responsible, sustainable practices that extend to every facet of our business, our consumers, and our communities. Every day, we’re transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you share our passion – and are ready to create the future, build a legacy, and lead as a global citizen – there’s only one thing to do: join our table and let’s make life delicious!
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy and Collaboration
We're not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. We empower our people at every level – from entry-level intern to senior leader – to own their work. We share a responsibility to think like Owners – to be mindful of the collective and sustained success of Kraft Heinz – which we apply to every situation, every day.
As part of Kraft Heinz, you're supported to grow and achieve. You’re expected to bring your authentic self to work every day, to lead with humility, and drive outstanding performance at every level – and you’ll be rewarded. You’re given opportunities to leave a mark and build a legacy. But you won’t do it alone. You’re supported by passionate teammates along the way, and our collective, collaborative spirit fuels our incredible progress.
Food Safety and Quality Intern:
We have an excellent opportunity available for a result-driven Bachelor or Master student who is interested in making a difference in Global Food Safety and Quality at Kraft Heinz! You will be supporting the Global Food Safety and Quality department for external factories and suppliers while developing to your fullest potential within this internship.
Every internship at Kraft Heinz Netherlands offers unique opportunities to develop new knowledge and skills- gain real business experience- get exposure to senior leadership and attend tailored training. As an intern- you will take ownership of projects and work closely with the business on day-to-day challenges.
Responsibilities and tasks throughout the various roles can include:
- Support project coordination- communication- and documentation activities within:
- Food Safety and Quality Risk Mitigation Projects
- Food Safety and Quality Process Improvement for Suppliers and External Factories
- Coordination and collation of information from our global suppliers on improvements- KPI and monitoring process of improvements
- Identify- track- report- and support in updating and communicating information related to key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Management- organization- and consolidation of information for regional and global communication and planned meetings.
- Analyzing Information and supporting the global management team
- Please note that this position does not include any lab work
- You are enrolled at a European university during at least 50% of the duration of the internship.
- You are at the end of your bachelor- or in your master’s degree:
- Food Processing or Food/Quality Background in general
- You have good knowledge of the English language- both written and spoken.
- NOTE: EU working rights are required! (Either you have EU Citizenship- or you are studying in the Netherlands).
- Kraft Heinz does NOT provide a visa sponsorship/ or working visa
Resilience: Let’s go for it! You’re able to bounce back after a disappointment or setback- big or small. And always continue to move onward & upward.
Result-driven: You don’t only focus on your own results- but always do what’s best for the company.
Communication Skills: At Kraft Heinz- you’ll easily be exposed to senior management- no matter your level. Therefore- it’s important you have excellent communication skills- to deal with all kinds of different stakeholders.
Confident / Ability to give pushback: You’re a go-getter- you’re not easily thrown off your game- not even when you get resistance.
Curiosity- proactiveness & enthusiasm: You’re a self-starter! Always curious- positive- and enthusiastic- people know you as the driver of the team. You’re willing to make a change within Kraft Heinz and improve your skills and knowledge.
Project management skills: Time management has no secrets for you. You’re organized- structured- and always have an overview of all the deliverables. You know how to bring multiple projects to a successful ending within the given timeframe.
Team player: Achieving results is nice but achieving results with the team is simply the best. You’re a team player- which means you’re sometimes a leader- sometimes a follower but always working towards the same common goal together with your teammates.
- CV selection based on eligibility requirements such as EU working rights
- Online cultural fit assessment in the form of games - Pymetrics
- Online video round - Pymetrics
- Online Screening Interview
- Online Hiring manager interview
- Amazing internship opportunity that can kickstart your career!
Note: The recruitment process can take 4/6 weeks in total
What we offer you:
Program start date: August 2022
Location: Amsterdam or Nijmegen
Duration: 6 months.
Allowance: 625 euros per month (40hrs- 5 days)
- Full reimbursement of travel expenses
- A company provided laptop
- Reimbursement to enhance your work from home environment.
Please note that you need to relocate to the Netherlands for the internship.
Become a part of a close intern community as well as a young and ambitious work environment (including online)
As a Kraft Heinz intern- you’ll be the owner of your own projects and especially of your own career. At Kraft Heinz- we provide the playing field. You change the game. Are you up for the challenge?