The Kraft Heinz Company is one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands and global sales of approximately $25 billion. We’re a globally trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods for over 150 years. Our brands are truly global, with products produced and marketed in over 40 countries. These beloved products include condiments and sauces, cheese and dairy, meals, meats, refreshment beverages, coffee, infant and nutrition products, and numerous other grocery products in a portfolio of more than 200 legacy and emerging brands.
No matter the brand, we’re united under one vision: To sustainably grow by delighting more consumers globally. Bringing this vision to life is our team of 39,000+ food lovers, creative thinkers, and high performers worldwide. Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership with Rise Against Hunger. We also stand committed to responsible, sustainable practices that extend to every facet of our business, our consumers, and our communities. Every day, we’re transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you share our passion – and are ready to create the future, build a legacy, and lead as a global citizen – there’s only one thing to do: join our table and let’s make life delicious!
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy & Collaboration
We're not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. We empower our people at every level – from entry-level intern to senior leader – to own their work. We share a responsibility to think like Owners – to be mindful of the collective and sustained success of Kraft Heinz – which we apply to every situation, every day. As part of Kraft Heinz, you're supported to grow and achieve. You’re expected to bring your authentic self to work every day, to lead with humility, and drive outstanding performance at every level – and you’ll be rewarded. You’re given opportunities to leave a mark and build a legacy. But you won’t do it alone. You’re supported by passionate teammates along the way, and our collective, collaborative spirit fuels our incredible progress.
We have an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic Bachelor or Master student who is interested in making a difference in the International People & Performance team at Kraft Heinz Amsterdam!
During the internship you will be responsible for sourcing and hiring for our internship positions in our International Headquarters. Our International Headquarters is home to much of our International Leadership Team and thus you will be required to build direct relations with hiring managers across our Amsterdam, London and Nijmegen offices. Reporting into the central International Headquarters People & Performance team, you will get the chance to learn about the various internal HR processes that make a global organization such as Kraft Heinz tick. You will find yourself in a young, dynamic and international team, where you will be working as an equal business partner from day one. At Kraft Heinz, ownership is the name of the game and as such we are looking for someone who is energetic, ambitious and driven.
Responsibilities & Tasks throughout the role include:
- Attracting, screening and selecting candidates for our Young Talent Program for our International Headquarters.
- Working with senior stakeholders and hiring managers across our Amsterdam, London and Nijmegen offices and effectively managing their expectations.
- Maintaining relationships with Universities and student associations. You will also attend scheduled events (as far as COVID allows).
- Continiously improving on the existing recruiting model we use for our intern recruitement across the entire Netherlands population.
- Bachelor/Master, field of studies is less relevant. We are mainly looking for the right mindset!
- You should have good communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- You are enrolled at a university for at least 50% of the internship duration.
NOTE: EU working rights are required (Either you have EU Citizenship or you are studying in the Netherlands)
- Communication Skills: At Kraft Heinz you’ll easily be exposed to senior management, no matter your level. Therefore, it’s important you have excellent communication skills, to deal with all kinds of different stakeholders.
- Curiosity, positivity & enthusiasm: You’re curious, positive and enthusiastic. People know you as the driver of the team.
- Ability to Simplify: We like to keep it simple. And to execute fast. Your ability to simplify will be highly appreciated, when you provide simple solutions dealing with complex challenges.
- Time Management Skills: Time management has no secrets for you. You’re organized, structured and always have an overview of all the deliverables.
- Team player: You’re a team player, which means you’re sometimes a leader, sometimes a follower but always working towards the same common goal together with your teammates.
- Confident: Be self-motivated and have a strong work ethic.
CV selection based on eligibility requirements
Online Pymetrics assessment
Online Screening Interview via Microsoft Teams (can be in person depending on COVID developments)
Amazing internship opportunity that can kickstart your career!
Note: The recruitment process can take 2/3 weeks in total
What we offer you:
Program start date: Immediatly (pref. April or May)
Duration: 5 or 6 months (or longer depending on your availability)
Allowance: 625 euro per month (40hrs, 5 days) & full reimbursement of travel expenses
Minimum availability: 4 days a week (32 hrs)
Become a part of a close intern community as well as a young and ambitious work environment (including online)
As a Kraft Heinz intern, you’ll be the owner of your own projects and especially of your own career. At Kraft Heinz, we provide the playing field. You change the game. Are you up for the challenge?
Like any other company, Kraft Heinz has been affected by the regulations surrounding COVID-19. Currently, the Amsterdam office offers a limited number of workspaces to guarantee employee safety. In line with the upcoming government recommendations, Kraft Heinz is transitioning to a hybrid way of working in the near future.
Kraft Heinz has adapted well to the COVID-19 restrictions and there is currently an online-onboarding day as well as an online hand-over period. You will receive the full allowance and a company provided laptop, as well as reimbursement to enhance your work from home environment. Please note that this might change as we transition into the new ways of working.