At Friesland Campina Beilen different products and ingredients are produced, with the focus on infant/child nutrition. Because of this vulnerable target group, the requirements for food safety and quality are very high. It is critical to control the quality and food safety of raw materials, production processes, environment and final products accordingly.
What we ask
- we are looking for a proactive person who is hands-on and likes to put theory into practice.
- We are expecting you to independently work your way through the FoQus quality regulations and that you can translate these for the processes that you recognize in the factory. Off course there is a lot of knowledge and experience at the QA department, and we will guide you through, but we expect you to find your own way.
What we offer
- Provide inside on how we should approach QCPs, explained in our internal quality rules: FoQus
- To what extend can this be applied to and implemented in site Beilen?
- Develop/Optimize the QCP decision tree
- Identify local QCPs
- Make a priority list for implementation of QCPs based on risks, chance and severity