Intern Category Procurement
Data is the power for a strong procurement strategy. Are you ready to capture data and make meaningful analysis to drive the procurement transformation?
In this roles, you will help the Industrial Procurement Team to develop a cost estimate model based on the past quotations collected in the past years. You will work closely with the Data & Analytics team to create a cost estimation model using the market price forecast and past project data.
You will also design an intelligent system or an AI to identify to Equipment Types in the Purchase Orders based on the PO Description and vendor name.You will be one of the driving forces of the successful Category Strategy.
Is this the right job for YOU? Read further and apply!
Wat we vragen
- University student
- Relentless drive, entrepreneurial mindset, and accountability to make things work
- Track record or strong interest in working with complex data
- Knowledge and/or understanding on how AI systems work on future data prediction
- Able to understand and use complex evaluations and financial concepts
- Strategic thinking. Highly analytical and able to structure, organize and prioritize workloads
- Decisiveness and results orientation
- Speak/write proficient in English, other languages are a plus
- Have an effective and engaging communication style
Wat we bieden
- Unique company culture of Dutch heritage and international presence * We offer great work life balance
- Diverse training and mentoring programs to help you grow on your own professional journey
- Exceptional support of cross disciplinary movement within the company to broaden your knowledge and growth paths
- A friendly and informal working environment, yet professional team members as sparring partners
- Autonomy and trust to create longer term impact that helps bring better nutrition to the world
- Free cheese and milk at lunch in the central office, and barista coffee to help you go through your working days with a lot of joy
This role is focused on two projects:
- Cost Estimation Tool:
- Collect the past project information and price details available in our buying system
- Group this information based on the equipment type to create a database
- Define the costing breakdown for each equipment category
- Based on the database and market intelligence data, create a tool to estimate the current and future cost of the different equipment types
- Equipment Type Identification Tool:
- Collect the past PO data and identify the equipment types ordered based on the vendor name the PO Description
- Create a knowledge base for smart classification
- Create an AI the predict the Equipment Types of the future orders based on the knowledge base
FrieslandCampina Procurement is driving a Source for the Stars Transformation program that seeks to create more value for the company in a more effective way. Strong Category Procurement teams and strategies are one of the key pillars of this transformation. The Procurement team has strong relationships with key stakeholders and solid P2P tooling (Coupa) is in place.
To realize this ambition, FrieslandCampina Procurement has set three main goals:
- Increase focus on high-value adding activities impacting E2E P&L (innovation, sustainability, cost savings, cash flow)
- Increase efficiency by specialization of roles and responsibilities and invest in people and skills, building strong capabilities
- Increase efficiency by standardization and automation of processes and digitization.
This asignment will play a significant role in the transformation of our procurement department.
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
The team you would join is mainly based in Amersfoort, but made up of international people, happy to support, work and have fun together.