Are you looking for an HR internship where you are faced with all aspects related to HR policy and execution, in an international environment and you aren’t afraid to ask questions? Are you a proactive team player with a hands-on mentality? Are you in for a challenge and do you want to be part of one of the biggest dairy cooperation’s of the world? Then this is your internship!
What we ask
We are looking for a proactive and representative personality that is interested in all aspects of staff management and someone who isn’t afraid of a challenge.
In addition to above-mentioned skills, we ask:
- You are currently in your third year HBO or University;
- It concerns an internship
- You are studying HRM, business studies, labor- and organization psychology or another relevant study;
- Intermediate level of English and fluent in Dutch
- Communicative and socially skilled;
- Someone who has analytic intellect, is able to quickly learn and oversee a complex organization, is eager and hand-on;
- Someone who is independent and proactive; you can easily find your own way;
- Is available 4/5 days, during at least 5 months
Are you this result orientated team player with an entrepreneurial spirit and a hands-on mentality? Then this is your chance to give your career a boost.