What impact will you make?
For our team in Eindhoven we are looking for an intern.
During your Work Internship Audit you apply knowledge
gained from your studies into practice. As part of the Audit
Team, you get the opportunity to work with different
clients and you support the team in delivering outstanding
How do you do this?
- Taking a closer look at business processes and how they ultimately lead to annual accounts;
- Participating in (process) interviews with our clients;
- Auditing financial statements by using innovative auditing techniques.
What’s in it for you?
A monthly gross remuneration of €900,- for internships. Continuous professional growth. Join our development program. Flexible working hours, you are in charge of your own calendar. Work part-time (24/32 hours a week) or full-time (40-hours a week).
Be the true you
Naturally you are keen to discover and learn new things each day and you have an eye for
detail. But most importantly, be the true you. The one and only you. With your personal
strengths, view of the world and unique personality. You need the following qualifications
for the position of Thesis Intern Audit:
- An availability of 24 hours a week besides your studies;
- The ability to speak and write fluently in English