Do you want to experience the life of a consultant and become part of the team at BCG?
Sign up for an internship at BCG Amsterdam! As an intern you will:
• Work with and be mentored by BCG Consultants
• Take responsibility for specific components of a client project
• Work alongside some of the world’s top minds on projects that reshape business, government and society
• Gain a full perspective of life as a BCG Consultant - from working on client’s projects to socializing with colleagues
• Collaborate on challenging projects with team members from many backgrounds and disciplines
• Develop new skills and experiences to help you in the future
We’re looking for Dutch-speaking students from all fields of study with outstanding academic and analytical excellence, extra-curricular, business and life experience, understanding/awareness of consulting, interpersonal skills and great ambition!
The application process consists of 5 steps, please read carefully to make sure you upload the right documents on time:
Step 1) Online application – before December 7
Apply via this link by submitting the following documents:
• High school transcript
• University transcripts up-to-date
Step 2) Online Case Experience – January 12
If we see a mutual interest after reviewing your documents, we will invite you to complete an Online Case Experience. This experience will test your quantitative skills, data interpretation, calculations and business logic. You’ll have 24 hours to complete the test.
Step 3) Round 1 – January 18-22
If you pass the Online Case Experience, you’ll be invited to the first round of interviews. This round consists of 2 virtual case interviews (60 mins each). After your 1st round of interviews we will let you know if we invite you to the final round and provide you with extended feedback.
Step 4) Round 2 – January 25 – February 5
The final round consists of 4 virtual interviews: a personality interview with a recruiter (45 mins) and three virtual case interviews (30-60 mins each).
Step 5) When you've completed the interview rounds, you may be extended an offer! Start date and duration of the internship will then be discussed in consultation.
Please submit your application before December 7th, 2020.
Please note that having full proficiency in Dutch is required for an internship at our Amsterdam office. We only accept complete applications.
Interested to know more? Sign up by registering via the button ‘apply now’.
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions you can reach out to; firstname.lastname@example.org