At a glance
Are you at least a 2nd year HBO student with a knack for talent acquisition? Do you want to have the full experience of being a recruitment professional? Search no more! ABN AMRO offers you the possibility to develop yourself together with the best professionals in the business. No need to look any longer; apply now!
Recruitment is the basic engine of the Internship Desk! Our mission consists of hand picking the best new talents that will help shape ABN AMRO into a future proof bank. Therefore, we are looking for 2 all-round interns to start in May/June 2021.
- End-to-end recruitment,
- Collecting, creating, and updating ABN AMRO internship vacancies by pro-actively reaching out to managers and encouraging them to offer internship assignments,
- Performing and/or supporting interviews,
- Guiding the onboarding of new interns,
- Collecting and analysing data (e.g., internship satisfaction measures, KPI’s),
- Using your fresh knowledge and new perspectives to improve our recruitment and talent acquisition methods,
- And many more! There’s always room for new exciting ideas in our team.
Your working environment
Innovation & Technology (I&T) is one of ABN AMRO’s business lines and covers IT, Facility Management, Procurement, Operations & Group Innovation. The I&T Office supports all departments within I&T and consists of Strategy, Management and Lean consultancy, a Performance & Analytics team and, lastly, the Competence & Change team, of which the Internship Desk is part of.
Here at the Internship Desk you will work on a daily basis in a team with other interns that are doing recruitment for all different departments within ABN AMRO Bank! In our team you will find open, flexible, ambitious and passionate people. We believe in agility, hard work, constant improvement and self-development, but above all we do our jobs while having fun!
- You are at least a 2nd year HBO/university student enrolled in a Dutch university,
- Your study covers HRM, Organizations, Psychology or another related study,
- You can start from May/June 2022 (can be discussed),
- You can professionally communicate in English.
You recognise yourself from the following descriptions:
- Communicative: you can convey information in an accurate and clear manner.
- Customer focus: you can maintain an effective and satisfactory relation with our stakeholders and candidates.
- Proactive: there’s a lot to do, most of it we haven’t even thought of yet.
- Responsible: you fulfil your objectives successfully according to your deadlines.
- Team-player: you are a social person who loves to work in groups, share responsibilities but also laugh, coffee, and of course success!
What we offer
This is the enriching internship opportunity you are looking for! You will have the chance to work in one of the best work environments of The Netherlands. At ABN AMRO we encourage you to develop yourself into the much needed talent the world is waiting for!
As an ABN AMRO intern you will receive:
- a work laptop and phone,
- monthly fixed compensation (€600 for WO students and €450 HBO students),
- travel allowance (for international students)
- a personal development coach,
- a fun, flexible, and creative team of interns,
- frequently occurring afterwork drinks/coffee sessions.
We offer you the possibility to stand out and make a difference. Leave a mark that’s made with hard work, commitment, and companionship. Come and see it for yourself!
If you are confident about becoming a valuable member of our team, apply right away! Please don’t forget that a well thought-out, structured CV and motivation letter can make you stand out from the crowd!
How to do it?
- Only put job relevant items in your CV and letter.
- In your letter, present yourself briefly and then tell us WHY you are interested in both this assignment in particular and working at ABN AMRO in general. Subsequently, explain HOW you will be adding value to our team by highlighting your relevant skills and experience.
- Lastly, always include your availability period (e.g., from June 2022 to December 2022) and the bjective of your internship (e.g., thesis research, work experience).
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Any doubts, questions or compliments for us? Get in touch via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), phone (020-3433443) or WhatsApp (+31 06 831 53373)!
Application Deadline: 15th of May
Please Note: If you are not an EU-resident you need a valid working permit or a three-way contract if you are a student.